My First (Online) Internet Art Debut


Below is an interview I did with the BBC.




















Who's your daddy and what does he do?


I really don't know how to answer that...







How long have you been making 'Internet Subculture art' ?




Less than 24 hours since I illegally downloaded a digital voodoo machine







Oh! Wow! That sounds dangerous. Do you think growing up in the age of technology via the Silicon Valley has made life easier for you?




Yes. College is for everyone.








Is there any way art could redeem itself in the eyes of modern society? Will the mainstream world ever care about anything REAL again, besides Katy Perry?




No.





Do you have a studio or are you some kind of entrepreneur? How do you have TIME for all this? I can barely find time to listen to my Crystals Of Relaxation while taking an organic scented pearl bath.




I find time to take a bath or shower whenever I can. I use pyramids to relax






Thank you so much for your time.



You are welcome

-
By Pallab Ghooooosh
2012 correspondent, BBC News